New York Social Security Disability Lawyer
Every year, over 2 million people file for Social Security benefits because they are disabled and are unable to work for 12 months or more. Many more don’t even bother to apply because they do not understand that they can still try to work, or can receive Social Security Disability in addition to other benefits. A New York Social Security disability lawyer at our firm can help you further understand your disability claim, and represent you if necessary.
You’ve worked and paid your taxes; you’ve paid into the system. Applying for disability benefits is simply applying for a benefit for which you have already made payments.
Unfortunately, about 65% of all initial claims are rejected nationwide, but only about 600,000 of those are appealed annually. That means that about a million people a year are so confused by the process or discouraged by their first denial that they give up! New York Social Security disability lawyer Gabe Hermann specializes in Social Security disability law, and can therefore help you with the issues that arise with your disability claim.
Your New York Social Security Disability Lawyer Is Here to Help You With Your Disability Claim
At Hermann Law Group, we have over 50 years of experience in successfully representing Social Security disability claimants. Year after year, we are successful in well over 90% of the claims we handle, and we can offer you the expertise and support that you need during this stressful, difficult time.
Whether you are eligible for Social Security disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), at Hermann Law Group we will pursue your claims vigorously and efficiently, maximizing and maintaining the benefits to which you are entitled. A New York Social Security disability lawyer is an expert in the field, and is ready to represent you on your next claim. Call us for a free case review: 877-773-3030.
- The Hermann Law Group Disability Information Kit
- The Claims Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Proving You Can’t Do a Sedentary Job
- Losing Your Benefits
- Social Security Disability Success Stories
- Social Security Disability Benefits for Persons with Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Benefits For People With Mental Illnesses
- Neck and Back Injury, Social Security Disability Claims
- Cardiac Disease Social Security Disability Claims
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Social Security Disability Cases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Social Security Disability Cases
- Six Important Tips for Winning Your Social Security Disability Claim
- Bipolar Disorder Social Security Disability Cases
- Fibromyalgia Social Security Disability Cases
- Lyme Disease Social Security Disability Claims
- Metastatic Cancer Social Security Disability Claims
- Neuromuscular Disease Social Security Disability Claims
- Stroke Social Security Disability Cases
- Mental Illness Social Security Disability Cases