New York Social Security Disability Attorneys
Every year, over 2 million people file for Social Security benefits because they are disabled and are unable to work for 12 months or more. Many more don’t even bother to apply because they do not understand that they can still try to work, or can receive Social Security Disability in addition to other benefits. The New York social security disability attorneys at our firm can help you further understand your claim, and represent you if necessary.
You’ve worked and paid your taxes; you’ve paid into the system. Applying for disability benefits is simply applying for a benefit for which you have already made payments.
Unfortunately, about 65% of all initial claims are rejected nationwide, but only about 600,000 of those are appealed annually. That means that about a million people a year are so confused by the process or discouraged by their first denial that they give up! Our New York social security disability attorneys specialize in social security disability law, and can help you with the issues that arise.
New York Social Security Disability Lawyers Are Here to Help
The New York social security disability attorneys at Insler & Hermann have over 50 years of experience in successfully representing Social Security Disability claimants. Year after year, we are successful in well over 90% of the claims we handle, and we can offer you the expertise and support that you need during this stressful, difficult time.
Whether you are eligible for Social Security Disability benefits or Supplemental Security Income (SSI), at Insler & Hermann we will pursue your claims vigorously and efficiently, maximizing and maintaining the benefits to which you are entitled. Our New York social security disability attorneys are experts on the field, and are ready to represent you on your next claim. Call us for a free case review: 877-773-3030.
- The Insler & Hermann Disability Information Kit
- The Claims Process
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Proving You Can’t Do a Sedentary Job
- Losing Your Benefits
- Social Security Disability Success Stories
- Social Security Disability Benefits for Persons with Multiple Sclerosis
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Social Security Disability Claims
- Social Security Disability Benefits For People With Mental Illnesses
- Neck and Back Injury, Social Security Disability Claims
- Cardiac Disease Social Security Disability Claims
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) Social Security Disability Cases
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Social Security Disability Cases
- Six Important Tips for Winning Your Social Security Disability Claim
- Bipolar Disorder Social Security Disability Cases
- Fibromyalgia Social Security Disability Cases
- Lyme Disease Social Security Disability Claims
- Metastatic Cancer Social Security Disability Claims
- Neuromuscular Disease Social Security Disability Claims
- Stroke Social Security Disability Cases