Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on why they want to be a lawyer.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to understand their personal motivation for a career in the legal field
- Inspire students to pursue a career in law
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining why they want to be a lawyer. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video Hermann Law Group, PLLC Scholarship Contest and Include this link https://wp.me/P6Lv46-1bI in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit a 1,000 – 1,500-word essay explaining why they want to be a lawyer to HermannScholarship@gmail.com.
All submissions are due by August 15th annually. The winner will be chosen and notified at the end of August of each year.